Jaipur, the desert capital of India, popularly known as the Pink City is the land of palaces, lakes, maharajas, alluring architecture. No trip to India is complete without spending time in Jaipur. Jaipur is a princely wonderland of culture and heritage, brimming with architectural gems. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your oneway Jaipur tour. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
- Amer Fort - This is one of the most amazing Jaipur tourist places and is famous for its endearing mirror work, the fort and its history come alive with the evening light and sound show. It's best known for being a pristine example of Rajasthani architecture. This UNESCO World Heritage Site has a fascinating history of legends, betrayals, and romance. Intricate wall paintings, frescos and the use of precious gems and jewels in these paintings add to its timeless beauty.
- City Palace - City Palace has stood at the heart of the Old City of Jaipur for nearly three centuries, shortly after Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II decided to relocate his court from the city of Amber. City Palace is famous for its serene amalgamation of rich Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. City Palace is the most remarkable monument in the list of places to visit in Jaipur.
- Jal Mahal - Jal Mahal, located in the middle of Lake Man Sagar, is one of the best places to see in Jaipur. This 5-storey palace has 4 storeys beneath the surface of the water that offer a unique underwater viewing experience. It was during the Rajput era that India has seen some of the glorious forts and palaces. Jal Mahal or the Water Palace is one of the classic names in the list of Rajputana architecture.
- Hawa Mahal - Hawa Mahal, famous as the palace of the winds, is one of best places to see in Jaipur. This unique building has 953 small windows, called jharokhas, decorated with intricate latticework. The entire palace represents the crown of the Hindu God, Lord Krishna. The landmark was built in 1799 to allow royal ladies to watch festivals on the street without being seen by the public.
- Other Famous Attractions in Jaipur - Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh Fort, Chokhi Dhani, Birla Mandir, Jhalana Leopard Safari, Albert Hall Museum, Elefantastic, Rambagh Palace, Galtaji or Galta Monkey Temple, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Johari Bazaar, Masala Chowk, Light & Sound Show Amber Fort and more.
Jaipur is located at the distance of 135 km from Ajmer city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Ajmer to Jaipur oneway tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.