Safari, tigers, temples, and more – there’s no end to exploring when one’s in Sariska National Park & Tiger Reserve near Alwar, Rajasthan. Home of the Bengal tigers and located on the slopes of Aravalli, the lush environs of Sariska are the perfect sanctum for thrill seekers, wildlife enthusiasts, and nature lovers. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you lowest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Sariska National Park tour. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
- Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary - Sariska’s forests may be known for their steadily growing population of Bengal tigers, but for nature-loving visitors, the sanctuary boasts an astonishingly broad range of wildlife. Here you can feast your eyes on Indian leopards, jackals, jungle cats, striped hyenas, various species of deer and monkeys, and wild boars. And if you’re a bird lover, this is winged heaven! Because the birds that inhabit Sariska are some of the rarest in the country.
- Pandupol Hanuman Temple - The Hanuman Temple of Pandupol is situated inside the Sariska National Tiger Reserve of Rajasthan. The ancient Hanuman Temple of Pandupol is one of the most visited locations in Sariska. Pandupol is related to the period of the epic of Mahabharata. It is believed that the Pandavas spent some years at Pandupol during their life in exile. The Hanuman Temple of Pandupol has a giant idol of Lord Hanuman. During the rainy season, waterfalls can also be found at Pandupol.
- Kalighati - Kalighati, an area located inside the Sariska National Tiger Reserve of Rajasthan, is named after Kalighati Village that lies near the entrance of the park. The jungle tracks at the Kalighati area of Sariska National Tiger Reserve are famous for much of the tiger and panther sightings in the park.
- Bhangarh Fort - Bhangarh Fort is one of the medieval forts of Rajasthan, located in Bhangarh Town of Rajasthan's Alwar District near Sariska Tiger Reserve. According to the recent excavations conducted by the Archeological Survey of India, it is evident that the town of Bhangarh is a pre-historic site. The Archeological Survey has strictly prohibited entering the borderline of Bhangarh before sunrise and after sunset, since the peculiar atmosphere at Bhangarh could cause anxiety and restlessness to its visitors, even during the day.
- Other Popular Attractions in Sariska - Jungle Safari, The Sariska Palace, Stay in Wildllife Camps at Sariska, Kankwadi Fort, Siliserh Lake, Bhartrihari Temple, Pratapgarh Fort, Naldeshwar Shrine, Neelkanth Mahadev, Ajabgarh and more.
Sariska Tiger Reserve is 107 km away from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Sariska National Park tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.