Beawar is popularly known city of Rajasthan because of its trade activities, also called the trade center of Rajasthan. Jaipur Taxi Service provides affordable car rental service to Beawar from Jaipur. We also provides affordable local tour packages and travel guide facility to visit Beawar. We cover all the historic and sceneric places of Beawar and provides best reliable tourist service to our guests.
- Beawar city in Rajasthan is known as the largest cement poroducer in India. Beawar is situated in the center of Ajmer District surrounded by Aravali hills of mountain range. Shree Cements biggest plant situated in Beawar.
- Beawar is also the biggest concrete maker in northern India. Beawar has a large significance in a mineral-rich locale having stores of feldspar, mica, emerald, calcite, limestone, rock, brick work stone, quartz, asbestos, soapstone and magnesite etc.
- Dadi Dham - Dadi Dham located in Beawar city is the best tourist spot for those who want to travel Rajasthan and Ajmer with their family. The beautiful sceneric views and fully religious atmoshphere makes this place more attractive for tourists.
- Ashapura Mata Mandir - Ashapura Mata is the Goddess of desires and wishes, she fulfills all the desires of all those devotees who trust and believe her. Peoples of Rajasthan and Gujarat consider her to be an incarnation(avatar) of goddess Annapoorna devi.
- Hala Jain Mandir - Hala Jain mandir is situated in Beawar city. It is the popular religious spot for Jain devotees of Rajasthan and India.
Jaipur Taxi service provides you the best and affordable fare cars for your Jaipur to Beawar trip. We offer a variety of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the cars are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.