Mount Abu is a most popular and only hill station of Rajasthan which is located on Aravali Hills at a height of 1722 metres above sea level. The cool atmosphere and lush green surroundings of Mount Abu make it a major tourist spot in Rajasthan. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Mount Abu tour. We cover all the historical and sceneric places of Mount Abu and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Dilwara Jain Temples - The Dilwara temples, located about 3 kms from Mount Abu, were mainly built by Vastupal and Tejpal, between the 11th and 13th centuries AD. Dilwara Jain Temples are one of the finest Jain temples known world over for its phenomenal design and radiant marble stone carvings. The temple consists of a complex series of 5 Jain temples under it, namely Vimal Vasahi, Luna Vasahi, Pithalhar, Khartar Vasahi, & Mahavir Swami.
- Nakki Lake - Nakki Lake is the only artificial lake in India to be created at a height of more than 1200m from sea level. The beautiful Nakki lake is surrounded by hills on all sides and boating here is a blissful experience. The clear blue water of the lake turns into amazing shades under the changing sky. The later come to the lake on their festival in Shukla Paksha in April to worship and remember their ancestors.
- Guru Shikhar Peak - Guru Shikhar, a peak at an altitude of 5,676 feet (1722 meters), is the highest peak in Rajasthan and is one of the best places to visit in Mount Abu. The trek to the top of the mountain is adventurous and fun. It is located at a distance of 15 km from Mount Abu and has a commanding view of Abu and its surroundings. This peak is also the home to the temple of Dattatreya, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
- Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary - The Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary is home to numerous touring focuses offering phenomenal perspectives. It is around 7 kilometers in length and just 300 meters wide. Home to leopards, the ferocious feline predators, this subtropical paradise is known for its huge variety of flora and fauna. The Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary houses around 112 plant families with 449 genera and 820 species.
- Other Famous Places in Mount Abu - Peace Park, Sunset Point, Abu Road, Achalgarh Fort, Honeymoon Point, Toad Rock, Sri Raghunath Temple, Gaumukh Temple, Arbuda Devi, Trevor’s Tank, Adhar Devi Temple and more.
Mount Abu is located at the distance of 494 km from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Mount Abu tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.