Ajmer is a largely known city of Rajasthan due to its holiness and shrine of Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chisti Dargah. Jaipur Taxi Service provides the best and cheapest car rental service to Ajmer from Jaipur. We also offer affordable tour packages and a travel guide facility to visit Ajmer. We cover all the historic and scenic places of Ajmer and provide best reliable tourist service to our guests.
- Ajmer is located around the ‘Nag Pahad’ or Snake Mountain in the Aravali Hills. It is the 5th largest city in the Rajasthan state, surrounded by the Aravali Range of mountains. It was formerly known as Ajmere or Ajaymeru.
- Ajmer is known as the home of the most sacred Islamic shrine of India Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chisti, and his Dargah is considered the second most holy place after Mecca for Muslims pilgrimage.
- Ajmer hosts the India’s biggest Islamic festival 'Urs Mela' in October month of every year. In this event, millions of muslim pilgrims around the world gathered in Dargah Shreef, offer Namaaj and sufis sing qawwalis.
- The world famous Adhai Din ka Jhonpda is also situated near Gareeb Nawaaj Dargah in Ajmer. It is the best example of Indo - Islamic architecture, because the entire palace is constructed in two and half days.
- Taragarh Fort in Ajmer is popular because it was used as a military base in Mugal Dynasty and after that it is converted to a sanatorium by the British Troops during British Rule in ancient India.
- Ajmer is also very famous for its beautiful lakes like Anasagar Lake, Foy Sagar Lake and Pushkar Lake. The interesting thing is, Both Anasagar lake and Foy Sagar Lake are Artificial Lakes of Rajasthan.
- Pushkar is the most holiest place for Hindu pilgrims in India, Because the world's only 'Brahmaji Temple' is situated in Pushkar. There is also a big Holy Lake placed in the middle of the city known as 'Pavitra Pushkar Jheel', where milions of hindu devotees comes to take a dip in holy water.
- Ajmer is also popular for its architectural designs. Ajmer Jain Temple mainly known as Soniji ki Nasiyan and Jain Temple of Nareli are the examples of architectural beauty. In which, the main chamber of Soniji ki Nasiyan is made-up of many gold plated wooden figures.
- The Kishangarh City of Ajmer is known as 'Marble City of India'. The marble of Kishangarh is exported not only to the cities of India, but to the different counties around the world.
- Beawar is known as the trade town of Ajmer district. It was the financial capital of Merwara state of Rajputana in ancient time. Beawar is the largest cement producer city in north india and famous for Shree cement's biggest cement factory.
Jaipur Taxi service provides you with the best affordable fare cars for your Jaipur to Ajmer journey. We offer a variety of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the cars are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your journey.