Ujjain is known as the city of Mahakaal. Ujjain is one of the most important centers for pilgrims and is also known for hosting the Kumbh Mela. It is the place that holds high religious values for the Hindus and is dotted with temples that give a glimpse of the divinity and spirituality of this city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Ujjain journey. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
- Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga - Mahakaleshwar Temple is a most popular temple in the state of Madhya Pradesh which is dedicated to the largely revered God - Lord Shiva. Also located close to the Rudra Sagar lake, this temple is one of the most important temples dedicated to Lord Shiva because it is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, which means that it’s one of the places where Lord Shiva is supposed to reside. This is one of the best Ujjain places to visit.
- Kumbh Mela - The Kumbh mela is a sacred mass pilgrimage of the Hindus where devotees gather to take a dip in a holy river. Kumbh Mela is a fair where millions and millions of people gather in order to commemorate the legendary Samudra Manthan event in Hindu Mythology. The Kumbh is held every three years in one of the four cities Haridwar, Allahabad, Nasik and Ujjain. The next Kumbh mela is scheduled to be held in Ujjain in 2028.
- Ram Mandir Ghat - Ram Mandir Ghat is of immense religious significance to Hindus because it is one of the four locations where the Kumbh Mela takes place every 12 years. On a usual day, you will see devotees here who are taking a dip in the water. However, it’s only on Kumbh Mela that you will see millions of people flock here.
- Kal Bhairav Temple - This temple is supposed to be linked with a Tantrik cult in Hinduism, hence you will see many sadhus here who come here to practice their Tantrik meditation. There’s a Shivalinga under a Banyan tree opposite Nandi the Bull. This is why this temple holds a lot of importance for Hindus. You will see the most people and activity here on Mahashivratri.
- Other Popular Attractions in Ujjain - Harsiddhi Temple, Pir Matsyendranath, Chaubis Khamba Temple, Kaliadeh Palace, Ved Shala, Gopal Mandir, Mangalnath Temple, ISKCON Temple, Gomti Kund, Vikram Kirti Mandir Museum, Birla Mandir, Gadkalika Temple, Bhartrihari Caves, Chintaman Ganesh Temple and more.
Ujjain is located at a distance of 515 km from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Ujjain journey. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.