Jim Corbett national park is the oldest established national park and animal sanctuary in India. It is also known as the Hailey national park, located in Ramnagar city of Uttrakhand state. This park is under the Save the tiger initiative of Royal Bengal Tigers. Jim Corbett National Park is an exquisite piece of beauty that invites everyone to experience the amazing landscapes and the surprises hidden inside it. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you lowest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Jim Corbett National Park tour. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
Jim Corbett is a great place to escape to away from the city rush. Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve offers a plethora of activities to the visitors. One can choose from jungle safaris, elephant rides, bridge slithering, fishing, angling and river rafting during their visit here. Both summers and winters are the best time to visit Jim Corbett National Park because of ample amount of diversity. The main adventures activities of Jim Corbett Park are-
- Jungle Safari - A visit to the national park is incomplete without Jim Corbett Safari. A jeep ride or even an elephant takes you inside the dense green forests where the lucky ones get to see Tigers. There are five zones that Jim Corbett is divided into for one to enjoy a safari. These are the Dhela zone, the Bijrani zone, the Jhirna zone, the Durgadevi zone, and the Dhikala zone in Jim Corbett National Park. By Jim Corbett Safari, you can see many animals and different types of birds including Kingfishers, Tigers, Jungle Cats, Tawny Fish Owl, Elephants etc.
- River Rafting - The Kosi River in Corbett Tiger reserve is known for its rapids, which makes it a perfect spot for a rafting adventure. This is a seasonal sport to enjoy here and is often available during the rainy season from July till September. If you are an adventure lover, then Jim Corbett provides you a most exiting and unforgettable river rafting experience.
- Trekking - One of the most interesting things to do in Jim Corbett is exploring the place on foot and what better way than trekking! If outdoor activities are something you take interest in, then Jim Corbett would make for a great vacay spot for trekking. Alongside trekking, one can enjoy activities like rappelling and river crossing here.
- Camping in Jungle - Another exciting activity to enjoy in Jim Corbett National Park is camping. One does not get to camp in nature, under the sky, in the woods often. So, this is a great opportunity to experience camping. The experience of camping in the middle of nature’s lap is not a dream. These luxury camps are located amidst the lovely and tranquil sceneries and provide all the amenities inside your air-conditioned tent.
- Other Popular Attractions in Jim Corbett - Kalagarh Dam, Flora And Fauna, Garjiya Devi Temple, Corbett museum, Dhangadi Gate, Bijrani, Dhangarhi Museum, Dhikala Range, Jhirna Range and more.
Jim Corbett National Park is 480 km far from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Jim Corbett National Park tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.