Jaisalmer is known as the Golden City of Rajasthan, this is the place that defines pure Rajasthani culture. Jaisalmer is the land of Thar Desert, one of the biggest desert in the world. It is the most visiting city of Rajasthan by the domestic as well as foreign tourists. Jaipur Taxi Service offers you cheapest fare taxi service and tour packages for your Jaisalmer tour. We cover all the historical and sceneric places of Jaisalmer and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Jaisalmer Fort - Jaisalmer fort is famous by the name of Sonar Qila, which looks like a golden palace. It is the main tourist attraction of Jaisalmer and also used to shoot bollywood movies and ads. Sonar Fort is a world heritage site because of its classical architectural style that describes the royality of Rajasthan.
- Patwon Ki Haweli - This is the largest five floored haweli of Jaisalmer. It is famous for beautiful carvings on walls, traditional paintings and arts of ancient Rajasthan. It is a must visit place of Jaisalmer for tourists.
- Sam Sand Dunes - This is the best and most recommended place in Jaisalmer. Sam Sand Dunes are located in the outskits of Jaisalmer City. Tourists comes here to enjoy the camel ride, desert safari, hot balloon ride and desert adventurous activities.
- Gadisar Lake - Gadisar Lake was built by Maharawal Gadsi Singh in 14th century. The lake is also consists many temples around it, which makes the atphosphere of this place shrine and holy. During winter season, the presence of many migrant bird's species attracts tourist towards this lake.
- Desert National Park - The Desert National Park is the best place to explore the wildlife and ecosystem of Thar Desert in Rajasthan. Here you can see many species of Chinkara, Black Buck, Desert Fox and Great Indian Bustard. In winters, this place witnesses the presence of many migrant raptors like Eastern Imperial Eagle, Saker Falcon, Eurasian and Himalayan Griffon Vultures etc.
- Other Famous Places in Jaisalmer - Akal Wood Fossil Park, Jaisalmer Government Museum, Nathmal Ji ki Haweli, Salim Singh Ki Haweli, Mandir Palace, Jain Temples of Jaisalmer, Bada Bagh, Kuldhara, Tanot Mata Temple, Jaisalmer War Memorial, Ramdevra Temple, Amar Sagar Lake, Vyas Chhatri etc.
Jaisalmer is located 558 km away from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you lowest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Jaisalmer tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.