Gurgaon is an important financial and industrial city near New Delhi. It is known for its booming infrastructure, its rapid urbanization, and economic prosperity. As a rapidly growing city, Gurgaon is an example of a blend between the old and the new. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you lowest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Gurugram visit. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
Gurugram is a second most developed city in terms of information technology and infrastracture after Mumbai. It is also a hub for finance and technology. Gurugram, or Gurgaon, is also famous for its theatrical shows and also known as the Kingdom of Dreams. The city has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment, culture, and world-class cuisine. Apart from this Gurugram has many museums and temples as its main tourists attractions.
- Kingdom of Dreams - The Kingdom of Dreams is one of the best places to visit in Gurgaon. It is India’s first live entertainment zone, offering a leisure destination and a theatre, that creates an unforgettable experience like you have never seen. It brings you to a different level of the rich cultural heritage of India, with its many events and performances. It known as the place where “Bollywood meets Broadway” and it aims to keep the culture of India alive, through drama and music.
- The Heritage Transport Museum - This museum is about 35 km (21.7 miles) away from Gurgaon and it is India’s first transport museum. It was inspired by similar places in London and Los Angeles and promises to attract everyone, not only those interested in automobiles, but the common man! The museum is spread over a vast area of 90,000 square feet (8361.3 square meters) and you can find a huge collection of cars, both pre-modern and modern, including palanquins, bullock carts, howdahs, and boats.
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary - Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is a very famous weekend place and is named as a National Park by the Haryana Government. This bird sanctuary is ideal for bird watchers and the best time to visit is during the winter, when a large number of migratory birds, stop here. Approximately 250 species of birds are found at this sanctuary, including the paddyfield pipit, Eurasian Thick-knee, red-wattled lapwing, the weaver bird and much, much more.
- Farrukh Nagar Fort - The Farrukh Nagar Fort is located 20 kilometers away from Gurgaon, providing a good day trip in the surroundings of the city. The fort, built in the 18th century by a Mughal commander, has survived the ravages of time and still reflects the glorious past of the Mughal emperors. In the fort, the traditional style of Mughal paintings with marble trimmings blends with the austere majesty of Islamic architecture.
- Other Popular Attractions in Gurugram - Tao Devi Lal Bio Diversity Park, Sheesh Mahal, Ali Ghosh Khan Baoli, Museum of Folk and Tribal Art, Epicentre, iSkate, Damdama Lake, Cyber Hub and more.
Gurugram is 234 km far from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Gurugram tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.