Kota city of Rajasthan is well known city in India because of its educational atmoshphere. Students come here to fulfill their dreams. Apart from education, Kota is also a famous tourist hub due to its historic places, sceneric view forts, meseums, temples and more. Jaipur Car Rental Service provides you best car hire service and tour packages to visit Kota. We cover all the historic and sceneric places of Kota and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Chambal Garden - Chambal Garden is a beautiful tourist and picnic spot of Kota, located at a distance of 7 km from Main Kota City. The beauty of Chambal River and long kissing sky trees are main attractions of this place.
- Seven Wonders Park - Have you visited all the seven wonders of the world?...No! Then Kota gives you an opportunity to visit all the seven wonders of the world; the Colosseum, Taj Mahal, Pyramid of Giza, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and the Christ the Redeemer at one place.
- Garadia Mahadev Temple - It is situated 17 km away from Main Kota City. Garadia Mahadev temple is the most beautiful and popular destination for Lord Shiva's devotees. Chambal river is also an attraction of this place.
- City Palace - City Palace of Kota is famous for its Rajasthani and Mugal architectural design. It is the symbol of royality of Rajasthan, thats why it is a popular tourist spot for domestic as well as foreign travellers.
- Kishore Sagar - Kishore Sagar is an artificial lake of Kota that was built by Bundi prince Dehra Deh. Brij Vilas Museum is also an tourist attraction near this place.
- Kota Barrage - Kota Barrage is one of the largest dam of Rajasthan. The beautiful Chambal river scenery and power generation projects are the main attractions of this dam.
- Jag Mandir Palace - Jag Mandir Palace is situated in middle of Kishore Sagar lake in Kota. It is built by the Queen of Kota in ancient times. Kesar Bagh which is located near Jag Mandir, was the place of pleasure for the kings of Kota.
- Chambal Hanging Bridge - Chambal Hanging Bridge is known as the heaven for photographers.
Jaipur Taxi service provides you the best and low fare cars for your Jaipur to Kota tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the cars are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.