Jaisalmer is known as the Golden City of Rajasthan, and this is the place that defines pure Rajasthani culture. Jaisalmer is the land of the Thar Desert, one of the biggest deserts in the world. It is the most visited city in Rajasthan by domestic and foreign tourists. Jaipur Taxi Service offers you the cheapest fare taxi service and tour packages for your Jaisalmer tour. We cover all the historic and scenic places of Jaisalmer and provide the best tourist service to our guests.
- Jaisalmer Fort - Jaisalmer fort is famous by the name Sonar Qila, which looks like a golden palace. It is the main tourist attraction of Jaisalmer and is also used to shoot Bollywood movies and ads. Sonar Fort is a world heritage site because of its classical architectural style that describes the royalty of Rajasthan.
- Patwon Ki Haweli - This is the largest five-floored haveli of Jaisalmer. It is famous for beautiful carvings on walls, traditional paintings and arts of ancient Rajasthan. It is a must-visit place in Jaisalmer for tourists.
- Sam Sand Dunes - This is the best and most recommended place in Jaisalmer. Sam Sand Dunes are located on the outskirts of Jaisalmer City. Tourists come here to enjoy the camel ride, desert safari, hot balloon ride and desert adventurous activities.
- Gadisar Lake - Maharawal Gadsi Singh built Gadisar Lake in the 14th century. The lake also consists of many temples around it, which makes the atmosphere of this place shrine and holy. During the winter season, the presence of many migrant bird species attracts tourists to this lake.
- Desert National Park - The Desert National Park is the best place to explore the wildlife and ecosystem of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan. Here you can see many species of Chinkara, Black Buck, Desert Fox and Great Indian Bustard. In winter, this place witnesses the presence of many migrant raptors like Eastern Imperial Eagle, Saker Falcon, Eurasian and Himalayan Griffon Vultures etc.
- Other Famous Places in Jaisalmer - Akal Wood Fossil Park, Jaisalmer Government Museum, Nathmal Ji ki Haweli, Salim Singh Ki Haweli, Mandir Palace, Jain Temples of Jaisalmer, Bada Bagh, Kuldhara, Tanot Mata Temple, Jaisalmer War Memorial, Ramdevra Temple, Amar Sagar Lake, Vyas Chhatri etc.
Jaisalmer is located 558 km away from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides the lowest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Jaisalmer tour. We provide all types of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your journey.