Delhi is a national capital of India, which was the hub of monarchy of Mughals dynasty in the history of India. Delhi is populary known for its widest and spectacular monuments, forts, mosques as well as delicious indian food varieties. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Delhi journey. We cover all the historical monuments and sceneric places of Delhi and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Red Fort - Red Fort is the pride of India. It reminds the Mughals era of Indian history because it was made by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahah after shifting his capital from Agra to Delhi in 1638. Red Fort is also symbolize the freedom struggles of India. Red Fort is perfect and most important place to visit in Delhi with family and friends.
- Swaminarayan Akshardham - The Akshardham temple of Delhi is most famous and attractive place for tourists. It was opened in 2005 and made by BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha spiritual organization. This place simply is an architectural wonder to see in Delhi. It is surrounded by beautiful gardens, sculptures, big water ponds that completely blow your mind.
- India Gate - India Gate is the identity of Delhi and India as well. It is an war memorial, built in the memory of Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the fight of 1st World War for British Army. In the surrounding of India Gate, there are many places to enjoy with your family and friends. India Gate is illuminated by attractive floodlights at evening times that enhance its beauty.
- Lotus Temple - Lotus temple is also called Bahai temple, is located in South Delhi. This temple is designed in a shape of lotus with the help of white marble. Lotus Temple is a most famous tourist attraction in Delhi because of its uniqueness of architecture.
- Other Famous Attractions in Delhi - Qutab Minar, Lodhi Gardens, Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Gandhi Smriti and Raj Ghat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Tughlaqabad Fort, Agrasen ki Bawdi, Gurudwara Bangala Sahib, National Museum and more.
Delhi is located at the distance of 273 km from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Delhi tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.