Shimla is the capital of Himalayan state Himachal Pradesh and a most popular hill station of India. The picturesqueness of this beautiful hill station makes it an apt destination for photographers looking for perfect frames and nature enthusiasts who want explore the nature in its pristine form. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Shimla tour. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
- The Ridge - The epicentre of all tourist activities in Shimla, the Ridge is one among the top tourist places in Shimla. The Ridge may well be defined as the heart of Shimla in terms of location and tourist attractions. Among the many interesting spots along the Ridge, Christ Church is the most popular. This Shimla tourist spot is actually a wide-open street that runs along the Mall Road from east to west and connects it to the famous Scandal Point.
- Jakhoo Hill and Temple - It is situated at a height of 8000 ft. above the sea level in Shimla. Jakhoo Hill is the location of an ancient Hanuman temple that boasts of having the world’s tallest statue (108 ft.) of this Hindu deity. Jakhoo Hill is the highest point of Shimla and offers scenic views of the snow-covered Shivalik Ranges as well as the sister town of Sanjauli. Jakhoo Hill is a good spot for a peaceful break from the bustling touristy environment of Shimla’s downtown.
- Kufri - It is located 10 KM away from Shimla. Kufri is one of the most sought after Shimla sightseeing destinations during all the seasons. This small hill station promises you panoramic views of the surrounding snow-capped mountains during winter months. But Kufri is not just about Shimla sightseeing, it is also an adventure hub that offers training and facilities for exciting winter sports like ice skating and skiing.
- The Mall Road - Shimla's Mall Road is where people hang out, shop for souvenirs and watch movies. Traditional handicrafts, shawls and tweeds, woollens, silver jewellery, miniature Pahari paintings, rugs and carpets, handmade footwear and wooden items like walking sticks can be found in the shopping area here. The Mall Road has a number of good restaurants, cafes, and bars.
- Other Famous Places in Shimla - Christ Church, Green Valley, Chail, Kiala Forest, Himalayan Bird Park, Viceregal Lodge, Kuthar Fort, Annandale, Summer Hill, Chadwick Waterfall,
Shaily Peak, Shimla State Museum, Kali Bari Temple, Manjathal Sanctuary, Tara Devi Temple and more.
Shimla is located at the distance of 605 km from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Shimla tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.