Udaipur is also called the lake city of Rajasthan and is known for its lavish royal residences. It is located in the fertile, circular Girwa Valley to the southwest of Nagda, which was the first capital of Mewar in ancient Rajasthan times. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Udaipur tour. We cover all the historical and sceneric places of Udaipur and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- The Taj Lake Palace - The Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur is located on the Jag Niwas Island on a sprawling 1.5-hectare land on Lake Pichola. It was built by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1734. The walls of this magnificent palace made of black and white marbles are adorned with semi-precious stones and ornamented niches. Gardens, fountains, pillared terraces, and columns line in its courtyards increase its beuty.
- Lake Pichola - Lake Pichola is the reason we call Udaipur the ‘City of Lakes’. This is one of the most important places to visit in Udaipur. Lake Pichola contains four islands, namely – Jag Mandir, Jag Niwas, Mohan Mandir and Arsi Vilas. This lake is the oldest and one of the largest lakes of Udaipur. Taking a boat cruise around the freshwater lake during sunset is one of the most blissful and relaxing things to do in Udaipur.
- City Palace - The City Palace in Udaipur in the state of Rajasthan has a lot in its store to reveal the age-old history it possesses. The City Palace in Udaipur is located on the banks of Lake Pichola and it is one of the best architectural marvels in the state of Rajasthan. Since it is the biggest building in Udaipur it is considered as one of the best sightseeing destinations.
- Jag Mandir - Jag Mandir palace is built on an island in Lake Pichola and is known for its beautiful interiors and grand style of architecture. Jag Mandir Palace offer a blissful view of sunset and famous for serene boat rides and the grand solitude of the temple. the architecture of the building reflects Mughal and Rajput style. Jag Mandir is definitely among the best places to visit in Udaipur.
- Other Famous Places in Udaipur - Fateh Sagar Lake, The Monsoon Palace, Ahar Cenotaphs, Vintage Car Museum, Eklingji Temple, Jagdish Temple, Jaisamand Lake, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Haldighati, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Shilpgram Fair, Udaipur Solar Observatory, Crystal Gallery, Dudh Talai Musical Garden, Bada Mahal, Mansapurna Karni Ropeway, Tiger Lake and more.
Udaipur is located at the distance of 394 km from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Udaipur tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.