Pushkar is one of the oldest city of India, mainly known for the world's only Brahma Temple. A beautiful Pushkar lake is also attracts tourists to visit Pushkar atleast once in lifetime. Every year world famous Pushkar Cattle Fair is also held in Pushkar. Jaipur Taxi Service offers you cheapest fare taxi service and tour packages for your Pushkar tour. We cover all the historical and sceneric places of Pushkar and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Brahma Temple - It is the only temple in the world devoted to Lord Brahma, which makes this place holy and shrine for all hindu devotees. The temple is made-up of marble and decorated by silver coins. Many foreign travellers come this place to enjoy the traditions and cultures of Rajasthan.
- Pushkar Lake - Pushkar Lake is situated in the center of Pushkar city. Pushklar Lake is a holy lake and considered as 'Tirth Raj', the king of all pilgrimage according to hindu mythology. According to rituals, every devotee first takes a dip into this lake and then go to Brahma temple to offer prayers.
- Pushkar Cattle Fair - Pushkar Pashu Mela is India's largest cattle fair, helded in Kartik month of evry year. Pushkar Cattle Fair is famous in all over the world, that why it is the main tourists attraction of Pushkar. People sell their camels, horses, sheeps, cows and goats in this fair to earn their livelihood. So many events are also organised during this fair.
- Rangji Temple - Rangji Temple is an another shrine place of Pushkar city, where thousands of pilgrims comes for visit. This temple is dedicated to Lord Rangji, which is believed as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Some part of this temple is made in south indian style, that makes this place different from other temples.
- Gurudwara Singh Sabha - Gurudwara Singh Sabha is a sacred place for all sikh pilgrims of India. It was made in 19th century to memorize the visits of first and tenth gurus of Sikh religion- Guru Nank Devji and Guru Govind Singhji.
- Other Famous Places in Pushkar - Varah Temple, Savitri Temple, Pap Mochini Temple, Man Mahal, Atmateshwar Temple, Shri Panchkund Shiva Temple etc.
Pushkar is situated at 144 km far from Jaipur city and 15 km from Ajmer city. Jaipur Car Rental Service provides you best price taxi service for your Jaipur to Pushkar tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.