Ajmer is a largely known city of Rajasthan due to its holiness and shrine of Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chisti Dargah. Jaipur Taxi Service provides the best and cheapest car rental service to Ajmer from Jaipur. We also offer affordable tour packages and a travel guide facility to visit Ajmer. We cover all the historic and scenic places of Ajmer and provide the best reliable tourist service to our guests.
- Ajmer is located around the ‘Nag Pahad’ or Snake Mountain in the Aravali Hills. It is the 5th largest city in the Rajasthan state, surrounded by the Aravali Range of mountains. It was formerly known as Ajmere or Ajaymeru.
- Ajmer is the home of the most sacred Islamic shrine of India Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chisti, and his Dargah is considered the second most holy place after Mecca for Muslims pilgrimage.
- Ajmer hosts India's biggest Islamic festival 'Urs Mela' in October every year. In this event, millions of Muslim pilgrims gathered in Dargah Shareef, offering Namaaj and Sufis sing qawwalis.
- The world-famous Adhai Din ka Jhonpda is also situated near Gareeb Nawaaj Dargah in Ajmer. It is the best example of Indo - Islamic architecture because the entire palace is constructed in two and half days.
- Taragarh Fort Ajmer is popular because it was used as a military base in Mugal Dynasty. After that, it is converted into a sanatorium by the British Troops during British Rule in ancient India.
- Ajmer is also famous for its beautiful lakes like Anasagar Lake, Foy Sagar Lake and Pushkar Lake. Interestingly, Both Anasagar lake and Foy Sagar Lake are Artificial Lakes of Rajasthan.
- Pushkar is the holiest place for Hindu pilgrims in India, Because the world's only 'Brahmaji Temple' is situated in Pushkar. There is also a big Holy Lake in the middle of the city known as 'Pavitra Pushkar Jheel , where millions of Hindu devotees come to take a dip in holy water.
- Ajmer is also popular for its architectural designs. Ajmer Jain Temple mainly known as Soniji ki Nasiyan and Jain Temple of Nareli are the examples of architectural beauty. The main chamber of Soniji ki Nasiyan comprises many gold-plated wooden figures.
- The Kishangarh City of Ajmer is known as 'Marble City of India . The marble of Kishangarh is exported not only to the cities of India but to different counties worldwide.
- Beawar is known as the trade town of Ajmer district. It was the financial capital of Merwara state of Rajputana in ancient times. Beawar is the largest cement producer city in north India and is famous for Shree cement's biggest cement factory.
Jaipur Taxi service provides you with the best affordable fare cars for your Jaipur to Ajmer journey. We offer a variety of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the cars are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your journey.