Manali is a popular hill station of Himachal Pradesh. It is a most liked tourist and honeymoon destination for indian tourists. Manali gives a complete holiday package for all adventure and nature lovers. It is the best place for trekking, river rafting, paragliding, moutaining and many more activities. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Manali tour. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
- Rohtang Pass - Rohtang Pass is a high altitude pass at the height of 3978 metersfrom sea level. It is located on eastern hills of Pir Panjal Mountain Range. Rohtang Pass gives picturesque views of various vallies, waterfalls and rivers. Rohtang Pass is a must visit place in the trip of Kullu-Manali. It gives specticular views of snow covered mountains and vallies.
- Solang Valley - It is located at the altitude of 2560 meters above sea level. Solang Valley is famous for hosting of various winter adventures activities like skiing, paragliding, parachuting and many more. Solang Valley is also called Snow Point. It gives the view of snow packed glaciers and peaks. Solang Valley is a famous trekking hotspot for tourists.
- Hadimba Temple - Hidimba temple, a four-tiered pagoda, was built in 1553 and has a facade of wood carvings. It is also called Dhungri temple. This temple is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba, the wife of Bhima from the Hindu epic The Mahabharata. It is located in Dhungri forest on the way to Old Manali. A fascinating three-day temple festival takes place here in mid-May every year, and people from all over the region come to attend it.
- Manali Nature Park - Manali Nature Park is located on the borders of the Beas River between Manali town and Old Manali. The towering trees of Manali Nature Park provide a dense shield from the outside world, giving the park a magical, mystical feel. There's also another similar park, Van Vihar Park, with the entry adjacent to Manali town. It is the best place to explore the nature's magic.
- Other Famous Places in Manali - Vashist Hot Water Spring, Tibetan Monasteries, Beas River, Great Himalayan National Park, Gulaba, Kothi, Manikaran, Bhrigu Lake, Kasol, Manu Temple, Jogini Waterfall and more.
Manali is located at the distance of 798 km from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Manali tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.