Jodhpur is known as The Blue City of Rajasthan because most homes, forts and palaces of Jodhpur are painted blue. It is also called Sun City due to its sunny and bright weather. Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan. Jaipur Taxi Service offers you the best fare taxi service and tour packages for your Jodhpur tour. We cover all the historic and scenic places of Jodhpur and provide the best tourist service to our guests.
- Mehrangarh Fort - Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most visited fort by tourists in Rajasthan. The Fort is known for its architectural beauty, royal gestures and prestigious history. Mehrangarh fort is situated on top of hill which gives a perfect 360 view of the Jodhpur city.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace - Umaid Bhawan Palace is an architectural wonder of Rajasthan, made in 1929 by Maharaj Umaid Singh. This palace is classic example of Indo-Saracenic and western art designs, made-up of marble and sandstone. It is the only palace built in 20th century. It is considered as one of the largest private home in world.
- Moti Mahal - Moti Mahal is also known as Pearl Hall, was the place where royal families meet with their audience in ancient times. The glass windows and Sringar Chowki are the main attractions of this place.
- Jaswant Thada - Jaswant Thada was made in the memory of Jaswant Singh in 19th century. This milky white memorial is a popular tourist spot, situated near Mehrangarh Fort.
There is also a museum operated in this memorial by Mehrangarh Museum trust, which displays the history of Marwar region.
- Phool Mahal - Phool Mahal also known as Flower Hall, was the place of pleasure for Maharajas of Jodhpur. Phool Mahal is made-up of gold metal, which gives a royal feeling to the tourists. It is a must visit tourist place in Jodhpur.
- Other Famous Places in Jodhpur - Sheesh Mahal, Khejaria Fort, Chamunda Mataji Temple, Ranisar Padamsar, Jodhpur Government Museum, Ghanta Ghar, Mahamandir Temple, Mandaleshwar Mahadev, Sardar Samand Lake and Palace, Masuria Hills, Mandore, Kailana Lake, Machiya Safari Park, Somnath Temple, Balsamand Lake etc.
Jodhpur is located 352 km far from Jaipur city. Jaipur Car Hire Service offers you the best price taxi service for your Jaipur to Jodhpur tour. We provide all types of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your journey.