Bikaner is also known as Camel City of Rajasthan, situated in northern region of Rajasthan. Bikaner has many tourists attractions such as sand dunes, Karni Mata Temple, Junagarh Fort, world's biggest camel breeding and research farm and much more. Jaipur Taxi Service offers you minimal price cab hire service and tour packages for your Bikaner journey. We cover all the historical and sceneric places of Bikaner and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Junagarh Fort - Junagarh fort is must visit tourist attraction of Bikaner, and this is one of those rare forts which are not located on hilltop. It was constructed by Raja Rai Singh in 1588 AD and this fort was never captured by any ruler. Junagarh Fort is made by red sandstone, consists many palaces, courtyards, pavilions and temples inside its premises.
- Karni Mata Temple - The uniqueness of this temple is that the temple is dedicated to rats and it is said that there are nearly 25000 rats resides in the premises of this temple which are worshipped by devotees, thats why is also called the Temple of Rats. This temple is devoted to Karni Mata, one of the incarnation of Goddess Durga.
- National Reasearch Center on Camels - This is the largest camel research and breeding center in the world, and the only one in Asia continent. It is located at a distance of 8 km from main Bikaner city. This center of 2000 acres land area is managed by Goverment of India.
- Gajner Palace & Lake - Gajner Palace is situated 34 km far from Bikaner city on the banks of Gajner lake. In ancient times, this place was used for hunting animals by the rulers of Bikaner. It is known for its beautiful archiecture and designs. Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary is also an must visit tourist attraction near this palace.
- Other Famous Attractions in Bikaner - Kote Gate, Laxmi Niwas Palace, Lalgarh Palace and Museum, Devi Kund, Rampuria Haveli, Ganga Government Museum, Kodamdesar Temple, Shri Laxminath Temple, Shiv Bari Temple, Kolayat, Katariasar Village, Jorbeed, Horse Ecotourism, Bikaner Camel Festival, Kolayat Fair and more.
Bikaner is located at 335 km distance from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you lowest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Bikaner trip. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.