Sikar is a heritage city in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan between Agra and Bikaner. Known for its intricate architecture of grand Havelis and forts adorned with frescoes, Sikar is in the shade of massive walls with seven entrance gates to the town. Sikar is an excellent getaway for lazing around, doing photo walks, absorbing the distinct culture and talking to the locals while gawking at marvellous monuments. Jaipur Car Hire Service provides you lowest fare taxi service and tour packages for your Sikar tour. We cover all the historic and scenic places of Sikar and provide the best tourist service to our guests.
- Devgarh - Located at about 2100 feet above sea level, Deogarh or Devgarh is one of the coolest Sikar tourist places. One of the most popular attractions here is the gorgeous Deogarh Mahal, perched on the hilltop of the Aravalli mountain range. Deogarh Mahal depicts the royal feel of Rajasthani architecture. Ornamented with shining mirrors and murals, this heritage site is one of Sikar's most visited tourist places.
- Khatushyamji Mandir - Khatushyamji, Khatoo is a small village 65km away from Sikar. Built with white marble, this is a popular temple dedicated to Shyam Ji, a Hindu god considered equivalent to Lord Krishna. Every year thousands of devotees come to the temple to pay their respects and marvel at the unmatched beauty of this temple.
- Harshnath Temple - Harsh Nath Temple is a famous shrine dedicated to the Hindu deity Lord Shiva and one of the popular places to see in Sikar. Embraced by the natural beauty of Aravalli Hills, this architectural marvel is said to be constructed in the 10th century during the reign of the Chahamana King named Vigraharaja.
- Ganeshwar - Ganesh is a famous picnic spot and one of the best places in Sikar. This prime attraction is a village close to Neem ka Thana's beautiful town. Ganesh is also an excavation site, where the ruins of 4000 years old civilizations are the main crowd puller.
- Laxmangarh Fort - Built by Laxman Singh, the erstwhile Raja of Sikar, Laxmangarh Fort is an imposing monument that stands proudly on a hilltop and is one of the well-known places to see in Sikar. Situated just 30 km from Sikar, this 19th-century masterpiece is built upon scattered pieces of colossal rocks. People come here to capture the fascinating bird’s eye view of the Laxmangarh town.
Jhunjhunu is situated 180 km far from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Jhunjhunu tour. We provide all types of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your journey.