Jhunjhunu is an ancient town of Rajasthan State, which is also known as the Cultural Capital of Sekhawati Region of Rajasthan. There are several most amazing tourist attractions in Jhunjhunu including Rani Sati Temple, Alsisar Haweli, Mandawa etc. Jaipur Car Hire Service provides you lowest fare taxi service and tour packages for your Jhunjhunu tour. We cover all the historical and sceneric places of Jhunjhunu and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Rani Sati Temple - Rani Sati Temple is a most popular tourist destination in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan. It is one of the oldest pilgrimage center for hindu devotees. Rani Sati Temple is a symbol of spirit and bravery, and known for its beautiful architecture and paintings.
- Khetri Mahal - Khetri Mahal is situated in Khetri town of district Jhunjhunu and it was built in 1770. Khetri Mahal describes the culture and artistic designs of ancient Shekhawati region. The interesting thing about this mahal is that it has no windows and doors in entire palace.
- Sunset Point (Moda Pahar) - Moda Pahar is a popular place to see beautiful scenes of sunset in Jhunjhunu. Ajit Sagar lake is also situated near Moda Pahar, where many Barahsinghas and migratory birds can be seen.
- Mandawa - Mandawa was a famous trading center during ancient Rajasthan, from where several things was exported to China and Middle East. Mandawa is also known for its amazing havelis. Manadwa fort is also an attraction for tourists at this place.
- Other Famous Places in Jhunjhunu - Bande ka Balaji Temple, Dargah Qamaruddin Shah, Panchdev Mandir, Bissau, Dundlod, Badal Garh Fort, Mertani Ji Ki Bawari, Sone Chandi Ki Haveli, Ganeriwal Haveli etc.
Jhunjhunu is situated 180 km far from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Jhunjhunu tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.