Barmer is fifth largest district of Rajasthan, comes under Marwar region of Rajasthan. Some part of the world famous Thar Desert is also resides in Barmer. Barmer Fort and large temples makes Barmer a popular destination for tourists. Jaipur Taxi Service offers you cheapest taxi service and tour packages for your Bharatpur tour. We cover all the historical and sceneric places of Bharatpur and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Shri Nakoda Jain Temple - This temple is a popular religious destination of Jain devotee in India. It is located at the height of 1500 feet on Aravali Hills in the forest area of Barmer. The 24th Jain Tirthankara Parshvanth's statue is the main attraction of this place which is placed in Padmasana position in temple.
- Barmer Fort - Barmer fort also known as Barmer Garh is built by Rawat Bhim on top of the city. Rawat Bhim shifted old Barmer (presently in Juna village of Barmer) to present Barmer city and built this fort in 1552 AD. Jog Maya Devi temple and Nagnechi Mata temple also gives a religious importance to this place, where a fare is held every year in Navratra session.
- Kiradu Temples - Kiradu temples are a group of 5 temples, located 35 km far from Barmer city near Thar Desert. The Someshwara temple leads the group of these five temples. These temples memorise the Temples of Khajuraho. Because these temples have statue carved walls same as Khajuraho temples.
- Mahabar Sand Dunes - Mahabar Sand Dunes is the place to experience sandy life of Rajasthan, located on the Barmer-Ahmedabad highway. The main tourist attractions of this place are the splendid views of sunrise and sunset, which gives you an unforgettable experience of your tour.
- Juna Fort & Temple - Juna also known as 'Old Barmer' was the main Barmer city before Rawat Bhim shifted it to the current Barmer city. The Juna Fort defines the major part of ancient history of Barmer. It is located 35 km away from present Barmer city surrounded by hills and lake. Jain temple is also an atrraction inside this fort for tourists.
- Other Famous Places of Barmer - Chintamani Parasnath Jain Temple, Safed Akhara, Rani Bhatiyani Temple, Vishnu Temple, Devka Sun Temple, Siwana Fort, Jasedar Dham, Indroi Temple, Nimbdi, Bheemgoda, Khed Temple, Aashapura Mata Mandir etc.
Barmer is located at 532 km distance from main Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi service provides you best and low fare car hire service for your Jaipur to Barmer visit. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the cars are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.