Bharatpur is a popular city in Rajasthan because of the world's best-known Bird Sanctuary and Keoladeo Ghana National Park, a world heritage site. Bharatpur is also a famous tourist destination due to its large museum, Lohagarh Fort, Deeg Palace, Ganga Mandir, Laxman Mandir etc. Jaipur Taxi Service offers you the cheapest taxi and tour packages for your Bharatpur tour. We cover Bharatpur's historic and scenic places and provide the best tourist service to our guests.
- Lohagarh Fort - Lohagarh Fort is one of the must visit tourists attraction in Rajasthan, it is also called 'Iron Fort' because of its strong building structure. It was by built by Maharaja Surajmal in 18th century. Lohagarh fort is known for its comprehensive defence strength and historical monuments situated in it.
- Government Museum - The Government museum of Bharatpur is located in the center of Lohagarh Fort. This museum stores all the historical things such as paintings, coins, dresses, weapons, sculptures related to Bharatput's arts, cultures and traditions of the ancient Rajasthan times.
- Keoladeo Ghana National Park - The Keoladeo National Park is one of the most known national park of the country due to its mesmerising Bird Sanctuary. This place is the reason of why Bharatpur is so popular in India? It gives immense pleasure to the tourists by the chirp of birds and charms of nature.
- Laxman Mandir - Laxman Mandir of Bharatpur is an unique example of traditional art and design. Colorful carving on doors and walls of this mandir attracts tourists to visit this place. All the statues of this temple are made up of 'Ashtdhaatu' that means 8 metals.
- Ganga Mandir - Bharatput's Ganga Mandir is known due to history behind this place, because it took 90 years to complete the construction of this temple. The beautiful statues of Ganga Maharaj and King Bhagiratha makes this place divine and pure for tourists and devotees.
- Deeg Palace - The Deeg Palace is situated in the small town of Bharatput district, called Deeg. This palace defines the ancient Rajasthani architecture. The famous Deeg Festival which is celebrated in September month of every year, enhances the glory and royalty of this place.
Bharatpur is located at 185 km distance from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi provides the best and cheapest cab service for your Jaipur to Bharatpur tour. We provide all types of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the cars are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your journey.