Barmer is the fifth largest district of Rajasthan and comes under the Marwar region of Rajasthan. Some part of the world-famous Thar Desert also resides in Barmer. Barmer Fort and large temples make Barmer a popular destination for tourists. Jaipur Taxi Service offers you the cheapest taxi and tour packages for your Bharatpur tour. We cover Bharatpur's historic and scenic places and provide the best tourist service to our guests.
- Shri Nakoda Jain Temple - This temple is a popular religious destination for Jain devotees in India. It is located at 1500 feet on Aravali Hills in the forest area of Barmer. The 24th Jain Tirthankara Parshvanth's statue is the main attraction of this place which is placed in Padmasana position in the temple.
- Barmer fort - Barmer fort, also known as Barmer Garh, is built by Rawat Bhim on top of the city. Rawat Bhim shifted old Barmer (presently in Juna village of Barmer) to present Barmer city and built this fort in 1552 AD. Jog Maya Devi temple and Nagnechi Mata temple also give a religious importance to this place, where a fair is held every year during the Navratra session.
- Kiradu Temples - Kiradu temples are a group of 5 temples located 35 km from Barmer city near the Thar Desert. The Someshwara temple leads the group of these five temples. These temples memorise the Temples of Khajuraho because these temples have statue carved walls same as Khajuraho temples.
- Mahabar Sand Dunes - Mahabir Sand Dunes is the place to experience the sandy life of Rajasthan, located on the Barmer-Ahmedabad highway. This place's main tourist attractions are the splendid sunrise and sunset views, which gives you an unforgettable experience on your tour.
- Juna Fort & Temple - Juna, also known as 'Old Barmer', was the main Barmer city before Rawat Bhim shifted it to the current Barmer city. The Juna Fort defines the major part of the ancient history of Barmer. It is located 35 km from present Barmer city, surrounded by hills and a lake. Jain temple is also an attraction inside this fort for tourists.
- Other Famous Places of Barmer - Chintamani Parasnath Jain Temple, Safed Akhara, Rani Bhatiyani Temple, Vishnu Temple, Devka Sun Temple, Siwana Fort, Jasedar Dham, Indroi Temple, Nimbdi, Bheemgoda, Khed Temple, Aashapura Mata Mandir etc.
Barmer is located at 532 km distance from main Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi service provides you best and low fare car hires service for your Jaipur to Barmer visit. We provide all types of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the lowest cost in Rajasthan. All the cars are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your journey.