Alwar is known as the Gateway city of Rajasthan. Alwar is a tourism hub with several forts, lakes, heritage Havelis and nature reserves, including the Bala Qila Fort, Bhangarh Fort, Sariska Tiger Reserve and Siliserh lake. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Alwar journey. We provide the best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
- Bala Qila / Alwar Fort - Bala Quila, also known as Alwar Fort, is a large fort in Alwar in Rajasthan. The Bala Qila (young fort) was built on the foundations of a 10th-century mud fort and is a towering structure set atop a hill. The fort has 15 large and 51 small towers, and the entire structure is adorned with marble columns and lattice window balconies. Bala Qila can be entered through six gates, namely Jai Pol, Laxman Pol, Suraj Pol, Krishan Pol, Chand Pol and Andheri Gate.
- Siliserh Lake & Palace - At a distance of 16 km from Alwar Junction Railway Station, Siliserh Lake & Palace is situated on Alwar - Sariska road. In 1845, Maharaja Vinay Singh constructed a hunting chalet for his Queen, Shila. Today it is a tourist bungalow. The location of Siliserh Lake is picturesque, and it is home to many migratory birds. It is visited by a large number of tourists for boating and sailing.
- Sariska Tiger Reserve / Sariska National Park - Sariska Tiger Reserve, the first tiger reserve in the world to successfully relocate tigers, is located at a distance of 36 km from Alwar and 111 km from Jaipur. Sariska Tiger Reserve is well nestled in the Aravali Hills, covering an 800 sq km area divided into grasslands, dry deciduous forests, sheer cliffs and rocky landscapes. It is one of the best places to visit near Delhi & also one of the most popular tourist places in Rajasthan.
- Bhangarh Fort - Bhangarh Fort has been regarded as the most haunted place in the country. Because of the numerous ghostly experiences and happenings in the fort premises, villages have sprung up far away from the fort. The Archaeological Survey of India has forbidden the locals and tourists from entering the fort at night. It is located at a distance of 75 km from Jaipur and 87 km from Alwar.
- Other Popular Attractions in Alwar - Neemrana Fort Palace, City Palace Alwar, Kesroli Hill Fort, Vijay Mandir Palace, Sariska Palace, Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri, Moti Dungri, Garbhaji Waterfalls, Pandupol Temple, Tijara Jain Temple, Taalvraksha, Bhartrihari Temple and more.
Alwar is 160 km far from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Alwar tour. We provide all types of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at the best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your journey.