Dausa is situated away from the bustling cities, the town of Dausa offers an authentic rural experience in Rajasthan. Dausa is a small ancient town named after a sanskrit word Dhau-Sa meaning beautiful like heaven. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Dausa journey. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
- Chand Baori - Chand Baori is a famous stepwell which is situated in a small town Abhaneri in Dausa district. This five storey stepwell exhibits the carvings of animals and birds along with the architecture of the ancient period. The baodi consists of small windows, which were used by women to see the outside activities. The Department of Tourism hosts wonderful two-day “Abhaneri Festival” promoting heritage tourism in the area.
- Harshat Mata Temple - Harshat Mata Temple was built by King Chand of the Chauhan dynasty. It is located 33 kms from Dausa adjacent to the Chand Baori is a temple dedicated to Harshat Mata – the goddess of joy and happiness. The idol of the goddess is believed to bring brightness all around. Pillared mandapa and Sandhara garbhagriha in the temple are decorated with a domical ceiling. The pillars of garbhagriha are carved with many sculptures and Brahmanical deities.
- Mehandipur Balaji Temple - Mehandipur Balaji Temple is located at Ghata in Mehandipur in Dausa. This temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and is believed that temple has the power of healing the victims with evil spirit and black magic. The temple demonstrates the singularity, luxuriance, sovereignty, heritage as well as culture of Rajasthan which encourages thousands of pilgrims all through the year to visit this architectural beauty.
- Jhajhirampura - Jhajhirampura is situated around 45 km away from the district headquarters, the place is surrounded by hills and water resources and has natural and spiritual glory. Jhajhirampura is famous for its natural water tank as well as the temples of Rudra (Shiv), Balaji (Hanuman), and other gods and goddesses. Tourists visiting the village can see the views of hills and natural water resources.
- Other Popular Attractions in Dausa - Bhandarej, Neelkanth & Panch Mahadev, Gatolav, Chawand, Khawaraoji, Gupteshwar Mandir, Bharmani Mata Mandir, Gopinath Temple, Madhogarh Fort, Somnath Temple and more.
Dausa is located 58 km far from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Dausa tour. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.