Baran is the land of picturesque wooded hills and valleys, where one can stumble upon old ruins that tell stories of an era long gone. The city is known for its Ram- Sita temples, serene picnic spots and vibrant tribal fairs and festivals. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you cheapest fare cab hire service and tour packages for your Baran journey. We provide best tourist service and travel assistance to our guests.
- Shergarh Fort - Shergarh Fort is located at around 65 km from Baran district, standing on the banks of the river Parvan. It is one of Baran’s most popular tourist attractions and it was considered a monument of strategic importance to rulers. The fort extracts its name from its capture by Shershah of the Sur dynasty. In addition to this, there is an inscription from 790 AD, which defines the importance of this fort as the most prominent forts of Rajasthan.
- Sitabari - It is a famous place of worship and also doubles up as a popular picnic spot. Dotted with temples dedicate to Sita and Laxman, many believe this is the birth place of Lord Ram and Sita’s twin sons, Luv and Kush. There are many kunds present here, such as Sita Kund, Surya Kund, Valmiki kund, etc. In addition to this, Sitabari fair is a famous event taking place here and makes it the most visited place to visit in Baran.
- Ramgarh Bhand Devra Temple - The temple devoted to Lord Shiva is said to date back to as long as the 10th century. Built in the Khajuraho style of architecture, it is also known as the mini Khajuraho of Rajasthan. The temple resides on the side of a small pond. Ramgarh Bhand Devra Temple is situated about 40 km away from Baran city.
- Shergarh Sanctuary - The perfect destination for nature lovers, Shergarh sanctuary is located in Shergarh village, about 65 km from Baran district. Shergarh sanctuary is home to several endangered species of plants, as well as tigers, sloth bears, leopards and wild boards, among other animals.
- Other Popular Attractions in Baran - Shahbad Fort, Shahi Jama Masjid of Shahabad, Kakuni Temple Complex, Suraj Kund, Sorsan Mataji Temple, Nahargarh Fort, Gugor Fort, Tapasviyo ki Bagechi, Sorsan Wildlife Sanctuary, Kanya Dah- Bilas Garh, Kapil Dhara and more.
Baran is located at a distance of 275 km from Jaipur city. Jaipur Taxi Service provides you best fare car rental service for your Jaipur to Baran journey. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at best price in Rajasthan. All the vehicles are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.