Jalore is known as the city of granite and prosperity. Jalore is one of the best granite producer in the world. Jalore is also famous for Topekhana, Jahaj Mandir, Sundha Mata Temple and Jalore Fort. Jaipur Car Rental Service provides you best taxi service and tour packages to visit Jalore. We cover all the historic and sceneric places of Jalore and provides best tourist service to our guests.
- Topekhana - This place is located in the center of Jhalawar city. It was built by Raja Bhoj in between 7th - 8th century, at that time it was a famous sanskrit school. Later during prior time of independence, this place was used to store ammunition and artillary by the officers so it was re-named as 'Topekhana'.
- Jalore Fort - This place is the main attraction for tourists in Jalore city. The beautiful architecture, canon mounted walls and 360 degree top view of Jalore City tempts travellers to visit Jalore Fort.
- Sundha Mata Temple - Sundha Mata Temple is situated on top of Sundha hill in the range of Aravali mountain. It is a famous temple of Devi Chamunda for all hindu devotees. The design of pillars of this temple is similar as the design of Dilwara Jain Temple of Mount Abu and it also has a great historical significance.
- Jahaj Mandir - This place is located in Mandwala village of Jalore district. It is basically a Jain temple, the main building of temple is placed on a large ship type structure. The entire temple is made by Makrana marble and it is famous for its architectural design.
- Siray Mandir - Siray Temple is situated on the top of Kalashachal hill at the height of 646 metres. Rawal Ratan Singh constructed this mandir in the respect of Maharishi Jabali. In Mahabharat times, the Pandavas lived in this temple as refugee.
Jaipur Taxi service provides you the best and affordable fare cars for your Jaipur to Jalore visit. We provide all type of Sedan cars, SUV cars, Luxury cars, Tempo Travellers and Buses at minimal cost in Rajasthan. All the cars are well maintained and provide complete comfort for your whole journey.